Advertisements

Wriggle Crime Stoppers!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wriggle Crime Stoppers!

Post by Jordan Jereb on Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:52 pm

The number #1 Goal of this group is to report crimes that are going on ANYWHERE. We are going to use this thread as a utility to stop crime regardless of how we feel about the other issues on this site.

Many of you are probably already members of WRRP, but I assure you this thread is not just for stopping black criminals- It is for cleaning up the streets from violence in general.

We still need logos.

Current Operations Areas:

Tallahassee Fl.

Tell me if you need to add a new area!
Jordan Jereb
Wriggle Admin
Wriggle Admin

View user profile http://wriggle.forum.net.bz

Back to top Go down

Re: Wriggle Crime Stoppers!

Post by FearOfTheSouth on Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:35 pm

New case for us to work on, this is in woodville:

Lets track this idiot down. Here is the intel:

Date: September 8, 2008
The Leon County Sheriff's Office requests assistance from the public in identifying this individual who, along with two other individuals, robbed the Woodville IGA Grocery Store.

On the evening of Monday, September 8th, three male subjects entered the store armed with guns and robbed the store. The suspects are described as three black males between the ages of 17-20, wearing black shoes, black shorts, black shirts and black ski masks. Above is a security camera image of one of the suspects committing the robbery.

Anyone who may know the identity of this individual or who may have any additional information is urged to call Detective Brian Bishop at the Leon County Sheriff's Office, Criminal Investigations Bureau at 850-488-1650

http://www.leoncountyso.com/divisions/criminal-investigations/unsolved-cases/080209509

I know some people from Wakulla. Lets rally up the troops!
FearOfTheSouth
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum