Were glad your offended.

Advertisements

Abortion... one way to think of it....

GhostEagle1337
    Wriggle Civilian
    Wriggle Civilian

Abortion... one way to think of it....

Post by GhostEagle1337 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:11 pm

I know all you guys are going to say it is part of white genocide and all that; but do we really need more idiots roaming the earth that didn't need to be born?
    jrunk
    Wriggle Civilian
    Wriggle Civilian

Re: Abortion... one way to think of it....

Post by jrunk on Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:22 pm

GhostEagle1337 wrote:I know all you guys are going to say it is part of white genocide and all that; but do we really need more idiots roaming the earth that didn't need to be born?

The problem with your argument is that the subcultures of stupidity usually do not support abortion. Your argument works against you because most of the minorities that go to church that believe the same things that white Christians do, yet the only reason THEY believe in it is because the dumb uneducated just listen to anything and don't know the reasoning behind it. Therefor it IS white genocide because many Whites think they are to smart for the old value of of no-abortion because they think it isn't sticking with the times. I am not even christian, and I can see how it is wrong.

It has been said many times, and I will say it again, "What if everyone did it?" - That is how you can tell if something is wrong.
    GhostEagle1337
    Wriggle Civilian
    Wriggle Civilian

Post by GhostEagle1337 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:26 pm

That is a lot of generalizations- but I guess generalizations are based on the majority anyway Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:55 pm