Were glad your offended.

Advertisements

political views

jacob.o.jordan.3
    Wriggle Civilian
    Wriggle Civilian

political views

Post by jacob.o.jordan.3 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:19 pm

hear me out, i hear a lot of my peers always complaining about Barack Obama. and they don't really understand what is happening
    in our nation right now. we are in a deep recession, we are highly in debt, and the un-employment rate is sky high, the statement im trying to make is that Obama is not that bad of a president, and i made this topic to discuss the political views of anyone (please dont spam or be rude) and why and what you think is ruining our nation and what we can do to restore it, and anything you would like to share, i would be glad to listen and respond.
    GhostEagle1337
    Wriggle Civilian
    Wriggle Civilian

Re: political views

Post by GhostEagle1337 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:08 pm

jacob.o.jordan.3 wrote:hear me out, i hear a lot of my peers always complaining about Barack Obama. and they don't really understand what is happening
    in our nation right now. we are in a deep recession, we are highly in debt, and the un-employment rate is sky high, the statement im trying to make is that Obama is not that bad of a president, and i made this topic to discuss the political views of anyone (please dont spam or be rude) and why and what you think is ruining our nation and what we can do to restore it, and anything you would like to share, i would be glad to listen and respond.

Obama needs to start focusing on small business- not the corporate bastards who people THINK are the backbone of America.
    Tim
    Wriggle Moderator
    Wriggle Moderator

Post by Tim on Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:24 pm

GhostEagle1337 wrote:
    jacob.o.jordan.3 wrote:hear me out, i hear a lot of my peers always complaining about Barack Obama. and they don't really understand what is happening

Obama needs to start focusing on small business- not the corporate bastards who people THINK are the backbone of America.

We need a +1 button on this forum.

Jordan Jereb
    Wriggle Admin
    Wriggle Admin

Post by Jordan Jereb on Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:28 pm

We need a +1 button on this forum.[/quote]

I have no idea what that is... The people in Wriggle Discussion will decide that though.

Wriggle Moderator
    Wriggle Moderator

Post by Tim on Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:32 pm

J3 wrote:

We need a +1 button on this forum.

I have no idea what that is... The people in Wriggle Discussion will decide that though. [/quote]

Kind of like the Like button on Facebook, although I'd like it more if people would just create a high quality reply explaining why they agree with someone, I'm just a bit tired.

kalib the realist
    Wriggle Moderator
    Wriggle Moderator

Post by kalib the realist on Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:14 pm

I agree with you bud.

Wriggle Civilian

Post by JP on Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:14 am

kalib the realist wrote:
    I agree with you bud.
    As do I!

http://wriggle.forum.net.bz/u58

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 25, 2017 2:08 am