Advertisements

Did you know?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Did you know?

Post by bluhahin on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:40 am

Trying to rationalize your racism doesn't make it any less racist.
avatar
bluhahin
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know?

Post by jrunk on Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:14 pm

bluhahin wrote:Trying to rationalize your racism doesn't make it any less racist.

Racism:
a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

By the definition the dictionary gives, very few people on this website are actually racist.
avatar
jrunk
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Posts : 66
Join date : 2011-06-01
Location : Alabama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know?

Post by bluhahin on Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:20 am

Words have more than one meaning to them.

It also means hatred or intolerance of other races. This forum is filled with racism. It's pretty sickening to see.
avatar
bluhahin
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know?

Post by Jordan Jereb on Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:48 pm

bluhahin wrote:Words have more than one meaning to them.

It also means hatred or intolerance of other races. This forum is filled with racism. It's pretty sickening to see.

Intolerance? Hatred? I see none of this going on. Can you give me an example?

_________________
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -Evelyn Beatrice Hall
avatar
Jordan Jereb
Wriggle Admin
Wriggle Admin

Posts : 142
Join date : 2011-05-13

View user profile http://wriggle.forum.net.bz

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know?

Post by bluhahin on Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:45 am

kalib the realist wrote: That seems like wat all Niggers do when the going gets tough they up and quit.

Tim wrote:We could just bring back slavery.
-what people are thinking but don't feel like saying because they'll look racist.

Bear Grills wrote:Typical teenage black guy. That one picture turned his "attitude" around. Looks so innocent right? WRONG! His twitter says, " IMMA FUCK A BITCH NIGGA!" " IM DOIN DEM DRUGZ" I mean like, come on, you must be autistic if you cant find that he is a scrub and a trouble maker. So what if he bought fucking Arizona's and skittles, doesn't make him more innocent does it? It's not racism, he was pretty shady to me. Hoodie and shit. But it was also partly the white guy's fault. He should have stayed in the car. But then again, Florida has a law called, "Stand your ground." Basically what it is, is that if a person feels threatened and have no way to escape, they have the right to defend themselves. So, basically, what I'm trying to get to you, is that, Trayvon should have bought himself a dragon dildo and stayed home posting tweets about how his asshole is being ripped open. but he can't afford a dragon dildo because he's black. Everyone knows, black people are poor. Niggers, should not be wearing hoodies IN THE DARK. I mean, they blend in the dark already, it's so scary to see them walk around, maybe holding a loaded gun, and maybe rape you because you are carrying skittles or Arizona ice tea's. So, niggers should not be walking around in the dark, because they are the niggers of ninjas in the dark. Not even a hate crime, if colors didn't exist in the world, people would kill each other and no one would give a shit about them. But apparently people care to much about wiggers killing niggers and I mean like, who gives a shit. He was gunna be a drug dealer anyways. He's a good man. Slowly taking away faggots from the world. That bring me to a another point. De-population. De-population doesn't know very bad. I mean like, we get rid of fucking stupid people and shitty white rappers named Tony and niggers. I can't walk the streets without some dumb fuck running around yelling KONY 2012. Who gives a fuck about Africa. Is it in America? NO. SO SHUT UP.
Third point. Owned at BIRTH. Basically, since a nigger runs the U.S. We are in so fucking deep in shit because AMURICU sucks at governing people. A fucking 7 year old can run a better country than our nigger president. We are so un-organized because of a nigger. IF A BLACK MAN DOES SOMETHING, OBAMA WILL MAKE A NEW LAW BECAUSE OF NIGGERS. NIGGERS. NIGGERS. NIGGERS. DE-POPULATION OF NIGGERS WILL SAVE OUR LIVES AND MAKE OUR CRIME RATE GO DOWN. NIGGERS ARE OUR YELLOW JACKETS THAT STING US IN OUR EYES. IF THEY STING US, NO ONE GIVES TWO SHITS. BUT IF WE KILL YELLOW JACKETS, FAGGOT PETA WILL FUCK US IN OUR ANAL. SO BASICALLY IT's A NEVER ENDING LOOP OF NIGGERS AND MORE NIGGERS.
Thank you for reading this. If you are a nigger, you can go fucking pull a Trayvon Martin you fucking druggie nigger.

kalib the realist wrote:Is it just me or does it seem like the niggers,spics,and zyonist bastards. Are trying to take over? First of all I think it's kind of sad that they all have to team up to defeat one very superior race. After we take away segregation and let them niggers come to our schools, drink our water, and watch our movies. Here they are 58 years later trying to kill us. I say fuck them niggers it's about time for the south to rise again. stand up and be counted show the world that your a man and join in this fight.

sincerely:Kalib The Realist!



Pretty much every other thread has racism in it in one shape or form. I'm sure that's not 1/3 of em, but I don't really have the patience to sit through a bunch of ignorant dribble drabble.
avatar
bluhahin
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know?

Post by MotownMurder on Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:33 pm

Thank God. I was starting to think I was the only one that saw all this shit.
avatar
MotownMurder
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Posts : 85
Join date : 2011-06-03
Age : 22
Location : As if. I don't want any stalkers.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know?

Post by Jordan Jereb on Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:40 pm

Some people here do have "Racist Tenancies." - It does not make them racist. The fact is this is a free speech forum. If you want to argue against them, that is up to you. But I am not censoring any opinions.

_________________
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -Evelyn Beatrice Hall
avatar
Jordan Jereb
Wriggle Admin
Wriggle Admin

Posts : 142
Join date : 2011-05-13

View user profile http://wriggle.forum.net.bz

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know?

Post by jrunk on Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:43 pm

J3 wrote:Some people here do have "Racist Tenancies." - It does not make them racist. The fact is this is a free speech forum. If you want to argue against them, that is up to you. But I am not censoring any opinions.

Actually, I know some people here from stormfront who are 100% racist. Are they not entitled to their opinion?
avatar
jrunk
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Posts : 66
Join date : 2011-06-01
Location : Alabama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know?

Post by PinkAndBlack on Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:51 pm

racism has existed for thousands of years. it will always exist. why people are crusading against something with such force is beyond me. its almost as dumb as racist thinking they can take over the government!
avatar
PinkAndBlack
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Posts : 17
Join date : 2012-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know?

Post by MotownMurder on Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:28 pm

PinkAndBlack wrote:racism has existed for thousands of years. it will always exist. why people are crusading against something with such force is beyond me. its almost as dumb as racist thinking they can take over the government!

That's about the dumbest thing I've ever heard. It's like saying "Well, we don't like slavery, but it's existed for so long, I guess there's nothing we can do. We might as well just accept it."
avatar
MotownMurder
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Posts : 85
Join date : 2011-06-03
Age : 22
Location : As if. I don't want any stalkers.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know?

Post by bluhahin on Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:37 am

I'm not crusading against it, nor am I saying it should be censored. People have their opinions, and all that shit. I'm saying that it should not be brushed off as NOT BEING RACIST. It is racist. It is very racist. At least acknowledge it.
avatar
bluhahin
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know?

Post by Jordan Jereb on Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:04 pm

bluhahin wrote:I'm not crusading against it, nor am I saying it should be censored. People have their opinions, and all that shit. I'm saying that it should not be brushed off as NOT BEING RACIST. It is racist. It is very racist. At least acknowledge it.

I feel no desire to point out when people are being racist. Because I honestly don't care when people are. That is there problem; not mine.

_________________
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -Evelyn Beatrice Hall
avatar
Jordan Jereb
Wriggle Admin
Wriggle Admin

Posts : 142
Join date : 2011-05-13

View user profile http://wriggle.forum.net.bz

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you know?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum