Were glad your offended.

Advertisements

wtf! am i the only one noticing?

CrazyWhiteGirl
    Wriggle Civilian
    Wriggle Civilian

wtf! am i the only one noticing?

Post by CrazyWhiteGirl on Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:04 pm

there are all these gang members everywhere and people treat them like they are just kids. they are fucking terrorist because they use terror strategys to get money. they are traitors to our country! jail there asses and stop letting them off!
    Jordan Jereb
    Wriggle Admin
    Wriggle Admin

Re: wtf! am i the only one noticing?

Post by Jordan Jereb on Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:09 pm

CrazyWhiteGirl wrote:there are all these gang members everywhere and people treat them like they are just kids. they are fucking terrorist because they use terror strategys to get money. they are traitors to our country! jail there asses and stop letting them off!

They have guns, and they don't care about any constitutional rights. They ARE domestic terrorist and they are the most anti-american ones that exist.

Wriggle Moderator
    Wriggle Moderator

Post by Tim on Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:38 pm

J3 wrote:
    CrazyWhiteGirl wrote:there are all these gang members everywhere and people treat them like they are just kids. they are fucking terrorist because they use terror strategys to get money. they are traitors to our country! jail there asses and stop letting them off!

They have guns, and they don't care about any constitutional rights. They ARE domestic terrorist and they are the most anti-american ones that exist.

Exactly, it's not very easy for a police force to go out and arrest a bunch of anti-american citizens with weapons.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 25, 2017 2:01 am