Were glad your offended.

Advertisements

Wriggle News/Maintenance.

Jordan Jereb
    Wriggle Admin
    Wriggle Admin

Wriggle News/Maintenance.

Post by Jordan Jereb

Please note that I have started this news area of the site to let people know whats going on as far as the advancement of the Wriggle community as a whole. Right now I am working really hard to ensure that Wriggle will have a bright future by promoting and doing everything I can, but you guys gotta do your part to. Keep being active here and it WILL pay off!

Second, I would like to say that the site will be undergoing maintenance and may be offline tonight for minutes at a time- It's not like anything different is going to happen. But do note that I will be working to improve the visual layout of Wriggle, so expect to see some MILD visual changes.

Thanks for your support, everyone!

-J3

Post on Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:14 pm by FearOfTheSouth

Looks like all is going well here. I am going to try to get more people on here.

Post on Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:49 pm by TheIrishPatriot

Just remember; IF it aint' broke, don't fix it.

Post on Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:02 pm by JP

J3 wrote:Please note that I have started this news area of the site to let people know whats going on as far as the advancement of the Wriggle community as a whole. Right now I am working really hard to ensure that Wriggle will have a bright future by promoting and doing everything I can, but you guys gotta do your part to. Keep being active here and it WILL pay off!

Second, I would like to say that the site will be undergoing maintenance and may be offline tonight for minutes at a time- It's not like anything different is going to happen. But do note that I will be working to improve the visual layout of Wriggle, so expect to see some MILD visual changes.

Thanks for your support, everyone!

-J3

Make sure everyone keeps up to date with everything that is going on here as well as on our many facebook pages!

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:59 pm