Advertisements

What can be done?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What can be done?

Post by TheIrishPatriot on Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:58 pm

Gangs are over running the fucking streets. And nobody is doing shit about it! Why can't someone make an example out of these fucking idiots? - Im not gonna go into detail because I can't advocate violence but it would be nice imo if someone did something and something fast.
TheIrishPatriot
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What can be done?

Post by JP on Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:00 pm

TheIrishPatriot wrote:Gangs are over running the fucking streets. And nobody is doing shit about it! Why can't someone make an example out of these fucking idiots? - Im not gonna go into detail because I can't advocate violence but it would be nice imo if someone did something and something fast.

I agree with you 100% the cops sit on there asses knowing about all the activity that is going on! Something needs to be DONE
JP
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jp.vaccaropollins

Back to top Go down

Post by TheIrishPatriot on Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:02 pm

jp4756 wrote:
TheIrishPatriot wrote:Gangs are over running the fucking streets. And nobody is doing shit about it! Why can't someone make an example out of these fucking idiots? - Im not gonna go into detail because I can't advocate violence but it would be nice imo if someone did something and something fast.

I agree with you 100% the cops sit on there asses knowing about all the activity that is going on! Something needs to be DONE

Well i took a look at the groups here, and it looks like we need more people who can citizens arrest and this website is a good place to organize that!
TheIrishPatriot
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FearOfTheSouth on Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:05 pm

TheIrishPatriot wrote:
jp4756 wrote:

Well i took a look at the groups here, and it looks like we need more people who can citizens arrest and this website is a good place to organize that!

Wriggle Crime stoppers bro. Check it out!
FearOfTheSouth
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jrunk on Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:11 pm

Well, the liberal solution of "Ignoring" gangs sure as hell isn't working!
jrunk
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JP on Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:14 pm

FearOfTheSouth wrote:
TheIrishPatriot wrote:
jp4756 wrote:

jrunk wrote:Well, the liberal solution of "Ignoring" gangs sure as hell isn't working!

You are hitting it right on the head but there is not to much we can do other than send in our tips to the local officers!
JP
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by TheIrishPatriot on Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:18 pm

jp4756 wrote:
FearOfTheSouth wrote:
TheIrishPatriot wrote:
jp4756 wrote:

jrunk wrote:Well, the liberal solution of "Ignoring" gangs sure as hell isn't working!

You are hitting it right on the head but there is not to much we can do other than send in our tips to the local officers!

Crime isn't much of a problem for my town... yet. But I posted this thread because its starting to become one.
TheIrishPatriot
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JP on Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:42 pm

TheIrishPatriot wrote:
jp4756 wrote:
FearOfTheSouth wrote:
TheIrishPatriot wrote:
jp4756 wrote:

Crime isn't much of a problem for my town... yet. But I posted this thread because its starting to become one.

Thats how it is around my city! But i have seen an up rise in problems.
JP
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum