Were glad your offended.

Advertisements

JP - New admin

Jordan Jereb
    Wriggle Admin
    Wriggle Admin

JP - New admin

Post by Jordan Jereb

I am pleased to announce that I have a new head for the Wriggle organization whom I am placing in charge of finances and marketing. The user JP, who I have known for quite some time is here to help Wriggle be the best it can be, and has been awarded the privileged rank of Administrator.

If you have any questions, for me or him, feel free to comment here or send a PM!

Thanks for the support!

-J3

Post on Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:34 am by JP

J3 wrote:I am pleased to announce that I have a new head for the Wriggle organization whom I am placing in charge of finances and marketing. The user JP, who I have known for quite some time is here to help Wriggle be the best it can be, and has been awarded the privileged rank of Administrator.

If you have any questions, for me or him, feel free to comment here or send a PM!

Thanks for the support!

-J3
    How are you guys doing? If anyone needs anything I'm here for you all

Post on Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:51 pm by Tim

Congratulations!

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:59 pm