Were glad your offended.

Advertisements

Site Upgrade: Profiles

Jordan Jereb
    Wriggle Admin
    Wriggle Admin

Site Upgrade: Profiles

Post by Jordan Jereb

Me and JP have upgraded the profiles to include a bio/extended bio feature. The bio can hold up to 30,0000 characters in all and also allows the use of BBCode which can post pictures, change the colors of text, and pretty much do everything you can do on the forums. The rules still apply here. Don't do anything illegal with those things OR YOU WILL BE BANNED.

We are always working to make your experience here at Wriggle just a little bit better. And we thank those who have stayed with us!

- Jordan

Post on Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:47 pm by FearOfTheSouth

Just tested it out. It works for youtube videos, emoticons, flash objects, links, colors in text, spoilers and all the other stuff in "Others" Even the tables and shit work!

I have a feeling JP had a good bit to do with this feature.... thanks JP & J3!

Post on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:05 pm by Tim

Nice addition guys!

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 25, 2017 1:23 pm