Advertisements

AntiS0cial by Jrunk!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AntiS0cial by Jrunk!

Post by jrunk on Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:23 pm

COPIED FROM THE README:

SPECIAL THANKS TO J3 FOR THE CREATION OF WRIGGLE FORUM!

Everything you need to know:

\\\ SET UP [EASY WAY]: \\\
1. Go to "My computer" and find a network location- DO NOT extract to your desktop. It WILL NOT work. You can hide it in a directory so I.T. staff won't find it but that is up to you.

2. Create a text file in notepad and name it whatever you want. This file will act as your room- If you make another text file it will be another "Room" you can connect to.

-- IF YOU EXTRACTED ALL FILES INTO THE SAME LOCATION, STEP 3 CAN BE BYPASSED. JUST TYPE IN "l.txt" when promped for a txt file!

3. When prompted, enter your name (Preferably not your real name, don't be stupid) hit ENTER, THEN type in the name of the textfile you saved remembering to have ".txt" the end.

If you follow these steps correctly, you will have made a chatroom that your WHOLE SCHOOL can use!

NOTES:

For best results, create a flashdrive with this .zip file so you can remake your chat everytime you get shut down by whoever does computer security.

In RARE cases, you might be able to make this work across the entire internet using VPN or filehosting, But I will not go into that right now.

ANY .txt file will work! But expect the files to be erased! BE CAREFUL!

/// Who made all this? ///
I am Jrunk from Wriggle Forum (http://wriggle.forum.net.bz) I created this crap so people could talk on networks @ School. I have seen others make similar software, but most of the people I have seen do it in a shitty way.

/// What is this? ///
It is a network chat that requires no install- and runs using windows components found on pretty much every windows computer you will find @ School or work.

/// Why not use Facebook? ///
The schoolsystem can obviously flip the switch on you at any time when it comes to social networking. Getting on Facebook with proxies IS nice- but it can be time consuming and leaves tons of footprints for getting caught (Your name & picture on facebook). If you HAVE to use facebook it should be through a mobile phone.

In summarry- Your chatting on YOUR terms and can use whatever name you want...

Jordan will host the file! THANKS GUYZ!

jrunk
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AntiS0cial by Jrunk!

Post by Jordan Jereb on Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:26 pm

jrunk wrote:COPIED FROM THE README:

Jordan will host the file! THANKS GUYZ!

AS PROMISED!

Attachments
AntiS0cial WRIGGLE FORUM.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(3 Kb) Downloaded 5 times

Wriggle Admin
Wriggle Admin

View user profile http://wriggle.forum.net.bz

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum