Advertisements

Zeus Botnet

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zeus Botnet

Post by BBC4WhiteWimmin on Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:13 pm

i'm a noob. Just got this from a Russian thingy some time ago, that's all. I'm an idiot trying to learn.

Zeus botnet translated. It's the 2009 version though. I know fuck all about programming. I asked some bloke on the dark net and he told me to start programming with APL, but I made the switch to linux and I can't load the right key board font even though terminal brings up apl fairly easily. Then some other bloke said to try A+ instead because it accepts the ASCII stuff and the European layout. But every A+ is about emacs and cancer. I kid you not, no A+ tutorials worth mentioning. They told me APL and A+ allows you to try cooler shit because you're allowed to do more stuff. Then they told me to move onto C but only after I got A+ or APL. I tell them that the zeus translation is in c++, c and php for the command and control bits, and that i'd need a copy of windows server 2010. Not server, the windows thing you use to write c++, the thing that has c#. I have mono of course but fuck if i know how to use it.
BBC4WhiteWimmin
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum