Were glad your offended.

Advertisements


    YouTube Channels

    Share
    avatar
    Tim
    Wriggle Moderator
    Wriggle Moderator

    Posts : 170
    Join date : 2011-05-15
    Age : 20

    YouTube Channels

    Post by Tim on Sun May 29, 2011 11:59 pm

    Post your YouTube channel with the full link in a reply below.

    Mine: www.youtube.com/brookparkour


    _________________
    Any questions/Need help with just about anything? Send me a message.

    avatar
    aaa
    Wriggle Civilian
    Wriggle Civilian

    Posts : 35
    Join date : 2011-06-05

    Re: YouTube Channels

    Post by aaa on Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:46 pm

    I post bad, weird, or stupid videos.

    www.youtube.com/rodnage
    avatar
    Tim
    Wriggle Moderator
    Wriggle Moderator

    Posts : 170
    Join date : 2011-05-15
    Age : 20

    Re: YouTube Channels

    Post by Tim on Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:30 pm

    Lazer_X wrote:I post bad, weird, or stupid videos.

    www.youtube.com/rodnage
    I lolled at "Who you callin' pinhead?"


    _________________
    Any questions/Need help with just about anything? Send me a message.

    avatar
    CoryCDS
    Wriggle Civilian
    Wriggle Civilian

    Posts : 6
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Age : 22
    Location : Chapel Thrill

    Re: YouTube Channels

    Post by CoryCDS on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:22 pm

    Tim wrote:Post your YouTube channel with the full link in a reply below.

    Mine: www.youtube.com/brookparkour

    I do all sorts of videos imma start a "Breaking Shit" series soon kinda like my stress relief video
    Mine

    My bro raps

    My Bros
    avatar
    MotownMurder
    Wriggle Civilian
    Wriggle Civilian

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2011-06-03
    Age : 21
    Location : As if. I don't want any stalkers.

    Re: YouTube Channels

    Post by MotownMurder on Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:44 am

    CoryCDS wrote:
    Tim wrote:Post your YouTube channel with the full link in a reply below.

    Mine: www.youtube.com/brookparkour

    I do all sorts of videos imma start a "Breaking Shit" series soon kinda like my stress relief video
    Mine

    My bro raps

    My Bros

    Either that chair was very well built, or you're not very good at breaking things...
    avatar
    CoryCDS
    Wriggle Civilian
    Wriggle Civilian

    Posts : 6
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Age : 22
    Location : Chapel Thrill

    Re: YouTube Channels

    Post by CoryCDS on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:36 am

    zombieman84 wrote:
    CoryCDS wrote:
    Tim wrote:Post your YouTube channel with the full link in a reply below.

    Mine: www.youtube.com/brookparkour

    I do all sorts of videos imma start a "Breaking Shit" series soon kinda like my stress relief video
    Mine

    My bro raps

    My Bros

    Either that chair was very well built, or you're not very good at breaking things...

    It was very well built, and we were in a tight space
    avatar
    MotownMurder
    Wriggle Civilian
    Wriggle Civilian

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2011-06-03
    Age : 21
    Location : As if. I don't want any stalkers.

    Re: YouTube Channels

    Post by MotownMurder on Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:39 pm

    CoryCDS wrote:
    zombieman84 wrote:
    CoryCDS wrote:
    Tim wrote:Post your YouTube channel with the full link in a reply below.

    Mine: www.youtube.com/brookparkour

    I do all sorts of videos imma start a "Breaking Shit" series soon kinda like my stress relief video
    Mine

    My bro raps

    My Bros

    Either that chair was very well built, or you're not very good at breaking things...

    It was very well built, and we were in a tight space

    Protip: If you make a video about breaking something, choose something you can actually break.
    avatar
    CoryCDS
    Wriggle Civilian
    Wriggle Civilian

    Posts : 6
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Age : 22
    Location : Chapel Thrill

    Re: YouTube Channels

    Post by CoryCDS on Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:54 am

    zombieman84 wrote:
    CoryCDS wrote:
    zombieman84 wrote:
    CoryCDS wrote:
    Tim wrote:Post your YouTube channel with the full link in a reply below.

    Mine: www.youtube.com/brookparkour

    I do all sorts of videos imma start a "Breaking Shit" series soon kinda like my stress relief video
    Mine

    My bro raps

    My Bros

    Either that chair was very well built, or you're not very good at breaking things...

    It was very well built, and we were in a tight space

    Protip: If you make a video about breaking something, choose something you can actually break.

    We actually did break it....did you not see?
    avatar
    MotownMurder
    Wriggle Civilian
    Wriggle Civilian

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2011-06-03
    Age : 21
    Location : As if. I don't want any stalkers.

    Re: YouTube Channels

    Post by MotownMurder on Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:44 pm

    I could've still sat in it.
    avatar
    CoryCDS
    Wriggle Civilian
    Wriggle Civilian

    Posts : 6
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Age : 22
    Location : Chapel Thrill

    Re: YouTube Channels

    Post by CoryCDS on Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:04 am

    zombieman84 wrote:I could've still sat in it.

    I doubt it a whole leg came off you woulda fell on your ass if you tried
    avatar
    Jameslemonade
    Wriggle Civilian
    Wriggle Civilian

    Posts : 1
    Join date : 2011-05-18

    Re: YouTube Channels

    Post by Jameslemonade on Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:51 pm

    http://www.youtube.com/user/JamesLemonade?feature=guide

    Oh Btw, im the one who came up with the idea of the name wriggle xD
    avatar
    Jordan Jereb
    Wriggle Admin
    Wriggle Admin

    Posts : 134
    Join date : 2011-05-13

    Re: YouTube Channels

    Post by Jordan Jereb on Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:03 pm

    Jameslemonade wrote:http://www.youtube.com/user/JamesLemonade?feature=guide

    Oh Btw, im the one who came up with the idea of the name wriggle xD

    You did. xD

    Sponsored content

    Re: YouTube Channels

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu May 25, 2017 2:12 am