Advertisements

so... i actually was wondering...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

so... i actually was wondering...

Post by jrunk on Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:41 pm

what is the best website for survival gear?
avatar
jrunk
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Posts : 66
Join date : 2011-06-01
Location : Alabama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: so... i actually was wondering...

Post by MotownMurder on Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:42 pm

jrunk wrote:what is the best website for survival gear?
http://www.army.mil/
avatar
MotownMurder
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Posts : 85
Join date : 2011-06-03
Age : 22
Location : As if. I don't want any stalkers.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: so... i actually was wondering...

Post by jrunk on Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:44 pm

zombieman84 wrote:
jrunk wrote:what is the best website for survival gear?
http://www.army.mil/

lol. i was thinking survival gear that i could buy... it would be cool to join the army... but yea... i cant -_-
avatar
jrunk
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Posts : 66
Join date : 2011-06-01
Location : Alabama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: so... i actually was wondering...

Post by MotownMurder on Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:46 pm

jrunk wrote:
zombieman84 wrote:
jrunk wrote:what is the best website for survival gear?
http://www.army.mil/

lol. i was thinking survival gear that i could buy... it would be cool to join the army... but yea... i cant -_-
Lol, well I guess I'd go here: http://www.imsplus.com/
But why do you need survival gear in the first place? Do you expect a coming zombie apocalypse or something?
avatar
MotownMurder
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Posts : 85
Join date : 2011-06-03
Age : 22
Location : As if. I don't want any stalkers.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: so... i actually was wondering...

Post by jrunk on Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:48 pm

zombieman84 wrote:
jrunk wrote:
zombieman84 wrote:
jrunk wrote:what is the best website for survival gear?
http://www.army.mil/

lol. i was thinking survival gear that i could buy... it would be cool to join the army... but yea... i cant -_-
Lol, well I guess I'd go here: http://www.imsplus.com/
But why do you need survival gear in the first place? Do you expect a coming zombie apocalypse or something?

nope. I am going on vacation with my dad, and he brought it up not to long ago if i wanted to buy any mountain gear.
avatar
jrunk
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Posts : 66
Join date : 2011-06-01
Location : Alabama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: so... i actually was wondering...

Post by MotownMurder on Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:49 pm

jrunk wrote:
zombieman84 wrote:
jrunk wrote:
zombieman84 wrote:
jrunk wrote:what is the best website for survival gear?
http://www.army.mil/

lol. i was thinking survival gear that i could buy... it would be cool to join the army... but yea... i cant -_-
Lol, well I guess I'd go here: http://www.imsplus.com/
But why do you need survival gear in the first place? Do you expect a coming zombie apocalypse or something?

nope. I am going on vacation with my dad, and he brought it up not to long ago if i wanted to buy any mountain gear.

OH. I thought you meant survivalist, up in a cabin with a sniper rifle, "Dey took er jobs!" survival. My mistake Laughing
avatar
MotownMurder
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Posts : 85
Join date : 2011-06-03
Age : 22
Location : As if. I don't want any stalkers.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: so... i actually was wondering...

Post by Jordan Jereb on Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:50 pm

Jrunk, I ask you to look no further than this site.

It is where I buy my stuff from.
avatar
Jordan Jereb
Wriggle Admin
Wriggle Admin

Posts : 142
Join date : 2011-05-13

View user profile http://wriggle.forum.net.bz

Back to top Go down

Re: so... i actually was wondering...

Post by MotownMurder on Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:55 pm

J3 wrote:Jrunk, I ask you to look no further than this site.

It is where I buy my stuff from.

Yeah...OR THAT Suspect
avatar
MotownMurder
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Posts : 85
Join date : 2011-06-03
Age : 22
Location : As if. I don't want any stalkers.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: so... i actually was wondering...

Post by jrunk on Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:55 pm

zombieman84 wrote:
J3 wrote:Jrunk, I ask you to look no further than this site.

It is where I buy my stuff from.

Yeah...OR THAT Suspect

your link was good to man.
avatar
jrunk
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Posts : 66
Join date : 2011-06-01
Location : Alabama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: so... i actually was wondering...

Post by MotownMurder on Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:57 pm

jrunk wrote:
zombieman84 wrote:
J3 wrote:Jrunk, I ask you to look no further than this site.

It is where I buy my stuff from.

Yeah...OR THAT Suspect

your link was good to man.

Nah, my link was rubbish Razz
avatar
MotownMurder
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Posts : 85
Join date : 2011-06-03
Age : 22
Location : As if. I don't want any stalkers.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: so... i actually was wondering...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum