Advertisements

the store needs t shirts!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the store needs t shirts!

Post by Alexis on Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:43 pm

i would buy a t-shirt from here =)

anyone agree?
avatar
Alexis
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Posts : 21
Join date : 2011-05-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the store needs t shirts!

Post by MotownMurder on Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:54 am

Let's try to actually get some members before we start merchandising.
avatar
MotownMurder
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Posts : 85
Join date : 2011-06-03
Age : 22
Location : As if. I don't want any stalkers.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the store needs t shirts!

Post by Jordan Jereb on Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:15 pm

zombieman84 wrote:Let's try to actually get some members before we start merchandising.

I agree. At LEAST let me finish my book before doing that.
avatar
Jordan Jereb
Wriggle Admin
Wriggle Admin

Posts : 142
Join date : 2011-05-13

View user profile http://wriggle.forum.net.bz

Back to top Go down

Re: the store needs t shirts!

Post by MotownMurder on Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:12 pm

J3 wrote:
zombieman84 wrote:Let's try to actually get some members before we start merchandising.

I agree. At LEAST let me finish my book before doing that.
Yeah, at least...you're writing a book? Shocked
avatar
MotownMurder
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Posts : 85
Join date : 2011-06-03
Age : 22
Location : As if. I don't want any stalkers.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the store needs t shirts!

Post by Jordan Jereb on Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:44 pm

zombieman84 wrote:
J3 wrote:
zombieman84 wrote:Let's try to actually get some members before we start merchandising.

I agree. At LEAST let me finish my book before doing that.
Yeah, at least...you're writing a book? Shocked

Yep. Check out the "Store" page if you are interested.
avatar
Jordan Jereb
Wriggle Admin
Wriggle Admin

Posts : 142
Join date : 2011-05-13

View user profile http://wriggle.forum.net.bz

Back to top Go down

Re: the store needs t shirts!

Post by MotownMurder on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:08 pm

J3 wrote:
zombieman84 wrote:
J3 wrote:
zombieman84 wrote:Let's try to actually get some members before we start merchandising.

I agree. At LEAST let me finish my book before doing that.
Yeah, at least...you're writing a book? Shocked

Yep. Check out the "Store" page if you are interested.
Well I dunno who Wexlan is, but good job Razz. $5.00 seems a little steep though...
avatar
MotownMurder
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Posts : 85
Join date : 2011-06-03
Age : 22
Location : As if. I don't want any stalkers.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the store needs t shirts!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum