Were glad your offended.

Advertisements

waterproof cameras?

jrunk
    Wriggle Civilian
    Wriggle Civilian

waterproof cameras?

Post by jrunk on Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:50 pm

i know J3 can help with this one. I need a waterproof digital camera. any ideas?
    Jordan Jereb
    Wriggle Admin
    Wriggle Admin

Re: waterproof cameras?

Post by Jordan Jereb on Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:55 pm

jrunk wrote:i know J3 can help with this one. I need a waterproof digital camera. any ideas?

What is your price range? If your price range is at a prosumer level, then I would go with the pentax optio. It has lasted me for YEARS and it is waterproof. It runs you at about 400$ though -_-.

But seriously, my parents bought me that camera when I was 9 years old, and I treated it like total shit. I constantly was dropping it and getting sand in it. And it still works to this day aside form a tiny hole in the waterproof casing which is a very recent problem.

I would HIGHLY recommend it, unless you simply don't have the money (You will save more in the long run if you buy it though, because you won't have to replace it breaking.)

jrunk
    Wriggle Civilian
    Wriggle Civilian

Post by jrunk on Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:57 pm

400$ is not in my price range. the maximum i am willing to spend is around 150$.

Is there ANY way I can manage that?

I don't feel very hopeful Sad
    Jordan Jereb
    Wriggle Admin
    Wriggle Admin

Post by Jordan Jereb on Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:02 pm

jrunk wrote:400$ is not in my price range. the maximum i am willing to spend is around 150$.

Is there ANY way I can manage that?

I don't feel very hopeful Sad

Don't worry man. There are PLENTY of cameras that are waterproof that will run you at around 90$ or less! But I CANNOT promise that they will work like you want them to. They may break in as little as 6 months or so.

But if you are willing to spend 150$, then you might be able to find a good camera that will last a long time regardless. Pentax is JUST a brand name (Even if I trust it a bunch). You may be able to find a camera just as good for a whole lot cheaper.

Good luck dude.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 25, 2017 1:26 pm